1.01.2008

New Year's Eve and Jan 1st, 2008


Happy New Year to All
I hope that you all were able to accomplish all the goals you set for yourselves last year. Well, not to worry, you still have a lot to thank God for.... atleast you made it through to 2008. My advice to all is that you set some realistic goals that you know can be accomplished this year. It doesn't have to be something big; but something measureable within a short pace of time. The key to a fulfilling life is putting God first and having a postive attitude towards life. God bless you as you kick off a brand new year.
<--As always, God is Love; Keep God 1st-->

Here are some random pics of my New Year's Eve at NYC & Time Square.

It was a hell of an experience.... people waiting in freezing cold temperature for 8-12hrs just to usher in the new year. Imagine what we went through being crowded in, inhaling 2nd hand smoke, freezing to death, people farting every second, shoving and cursing here and there.
Hmmn, all I can say is that it was a crazy fun experience and that I'll never jeopardize my health again, in what I believe is just a hype.


The temperature was about 34*F.
New Yorkers and Tourist munching Hot Pizza in freezing cold weather, counting down time for new year to roll-in.

No comments:

Post a Comment