6.18.2008

Star Actress Eucharia Onunobi ---On Being A Role Model

First off, this interview is by Richard Eghaghe of nigeriafilm.com. I don't know what these naija entertainment editors are smoking to be asking actors silly questions straight in their faces. Anyway, read and you tell me what you think.

Question : : How does you appearance like this portray you as a role model?

Eucharia : : Could you tell me how star actresses dress? You tell me the idea of how star actresses dress maybe I will learn from it. If you are talking about Africa and our culture, what are the clothing of Africa if we are really going to talk about it.

They wear jigida and beads on their waist and they leave their boos hanging open? I don’t know if you are talking from an illiterate point of view. I am sorry to say that. When you are talking about a role model, you talk about the content of the brain. The content of your ability and character as well as discipline.

You are not talking about clothing or what you have. When you come close to someone and observe the way he behaves, you will know if you are to take example from them because as long as the person is not a drug addict, the person doesn’t fight or talk stupidly to people outside but talk with reverence and the fear of God, that is what it takes to be a role model. As an actress, I have won seventeen awards and those awards ceremonies were organized by responsible people. If I’m not a role model, those awards will not be given to me.

It’s unheard of that somebody in the show business wearing boubou and tying head tie to an event. It’s about wearing the best fashion because people who made the clothes are fashion designers. They are not mad people, they are not crazy and insane people and I have reason to believe so.

I am wearing a designer’s apparel by Valentino and that is what stars are meant to wear. Star really are born and not made. A secondary school girl can not see me and dress like this because she has not achieve what I have achieved and she certainly cannot afford to buy it.

I am a star actress. When she gets to the level I have attained, that is when she thinks and can afford to dress the way I am dressed.
Eucharia with new Beau
Perhaps, this is the dress in question?

Question : : Do you think any serious man would be attracted to ask for your hand in marriage in an attire like this?

Eucharia : : A woman being attractive. You are not enlightened. If you are enlightened you won’t be asking such question.

I bet you this was the last question...how dare you phrase a question like that? It is one thing to criticize someone's dressing behind their back....it is another when you're trying to get answer in an interview..... This is not the first interview with such a tone..... it's like a trend in that circus....Their questioning tone is always so raw and unprofessional. Eucharia should have landed him a slap....lol....
I'm not quite sure about the dress sha....but I won't say much about it before I get slapped myself...hahaha...but wait o! is she wearing a panty host with an open toe sandals? No...no...no! you don't do that. That's a fashion mishap...and with the humidity in naija.....

My readers could be a tough nut to crack....please leave your comments.....pleaseeeeeeeeeeee

unyiverze.blogspot.com : : That's chic!

Comment below:::

6 comments:

  1. Role Model to who?????????? I don't think she looks like a role model.....more like someone desperately seeking for attention....The whole thing about the dressing is wrong, wrong, wrong.....I'm sorry to say but she better start acting her age.....at 25, i cannot be caught dead in something like that, talkless of her.....she should please start dressing more responsibly.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHat kind of Interviewer IS THAT?? I AM SICK AND TIRED OF ALL THESE idiots that ask STUPID QUESTIONS, who hired them? don't thy have to be qualified first? wat da hell??? UGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH

    Anyways pleae people leave the poor woman alone, she is a human being, let her do her thing abeg. If she feels the need to Expose all her body then let her do it.

    The nigerian tabloid has like slandered her enough, its crzy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have seen UK in 9ja movies as someone who does not know how to dress! The same for he hair and make up. I wish I could be her stylist she would look very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I feel ashamed! That dress looks like rubish and if its a Valentino? She wasted her money, she might as well have gone to Macys...oh I forgot, they dont carry crap like that. Right.

    Love your blog by the way! Please keep hitting us with this hillarious naija information, I almost fell out of my chair reading the interviewer's stupid questions!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Talking about stupid interview questions, I saw a video on Youtube were Banky W was being interviewed in Lag, so one of the questions was "did you think it was smart to leave a sucessful career choice as Engineering where you would make money? Versus singing where you barely make any money?......I am sorry what singers does she know....I really felt shame once again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good day, sun shines!
    There have were times of hardship when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
    I have never imagined that there weren't any need in big initial investment.
    Now, I'm happy and lucky , I started take up real income.
    It gets down to select a proper companion who uses your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, and shares the profit with me.

    You can ask, if there are such firms? I'm obliged to answer the truth, YES, there are. Please be informed of one of them:
    http://theblogmoney.com

    ReplyDelete