7.11.2008

Hope For Cure To Autism - Yeah!!!!!!!!!!

I wrote a few months ago on autism, that it is a respected of no persons. 1 in every 150 American children is affected by this disorder...As at a few months ago there were no clear cause(s) of the autism, but just yesterday 7/10/08, Charlie Gibson of ABC's World News Tonight released a video of a possible cause of the disorder from Harvard researchers...who clearly identified some 'Idle Genes' that are not turned-on, hence the cause of the disorder....with this new discovery, I'm positive that a cure will be found soon....there is nothing like knowing the cause of a problem, without which,one can not find the solution... So, I'm really excited...I'm quite passionate about this because, like I mentioned in my early post on autism, my nephew has the disorder and I know first-hand what it does to every family affected by this....not just the child, but the entire family....so please, hope with me for a cure. Watch the clip from ABC's World News Tonight:

For my previous post on this disorder and more insight on autism, click on this link::http://unyiverze.blogspot.com/2008/03/autism-no-respecter-of-class-or-status.html

1 comment:

  1. Very true. There is nothing more annoying than unsolicited advice. If a person isn’t asking you for help or advice, it’s none of your business to intrude.I totally agree with you.

    ReplyDelete