7.10.2008

Stella Damasus - Letter to FB friends and Fans


If you've been following my blog, you might have seen my blog on Nollywood actress, Stella Damasus-Aboderin having her own blogspot (stelladamasus.blogspot.com), well, I'm sorry to inform you that the blog is no longer in existence as the actress feels that facebook is a more efficient medium of interaction with her fans. This letter is from her fb post dated 7/9/08...So, enjoy and meet her there..

Hi friends,

It has indeed been a while hasn't it? I hope you are all doing great like I am. It feels good to be writing again since i owe so many people replies. I hope you will accept this as an alternative to individual replies whilst i try my best to keep up with reading through them all. You are all very special to me, please always remember that.

Just to inform you officially, i decided to stop blogging as i feel facebook is a better medium to keep you all updated about me, and you can also message me or leave comments on my profile wall or on the group wall. It is more interactive that way. So unfortunately, www.stelladamasus.blogspot.com does not exist anymore, but whilst i work on my website and/or fansite, please feel free to be a part of my world by joining the group, "Friends of Stella Damasus-Aboderin" here on facebook and don't stop sending your suggestions and comments. I love reading them.

Thanks to all those who are reading my column "Thru my eyes" in THE SPECTATOR newspaper. Watch out again this friday, cos i'm gonna be there. For those abroad, once the newspaper's website is up and running, i will let you know, so that you dont miss out on reading it!

Hey! My London/U.K friends and family, i hope you are all coming for "OUT OF AFRICA" live music and comedy with Sammy Okposo on the 26th of July in London. I will be there, and there will be many gospel music artistes and comedians performing too. It is going to be fantabulous, and it will be good to see you all around, so keep your diaries free for that day!

About my TV programme, thanks to all those who have been asking. We have actually finished with the initial stages. All we need now is people who will sponsor so that we can start airing it. Please keep us in your prayers o. We are hoping and believing for the best!

Here's wishing all my July friends a happy birthday, belated and in advance. I wish everyone of you many more happy years. For those of you who celebrated between January and June, my sincere apologies. And from the depth of my heart-happy belated birthday!

Till i write again, have a great weekend ahead and stay blessed.

Lots of love,

Stella


E-mail your comments to unyiverze@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment