2.26.2008

Abuja Life and Vicinity

Abuja the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) is strategically located in the center of Nigeria. The capital is endowed with magnificent landscape, rocks, and great architectural structures that breathe life to the city and its surroundings. There are lots of attractions and parks to visit on any given day. The climate in Abuja is considerably very cool at night time and a bit humid during the day; which explains why I am always looking forward to night outings whenever I visit home. Night life is quite exciting in Abuja. There is always something happening; comedy shows, music concert, parties, nice eateries, bars, and clubs.


ASO ROCK- ASO MEANS VICTORY


NATIONAL MOSQUE


FOUNTAIN IN MILLENIUM PARK, ABUJA



NNPC QUARTERS


ZUMA ROCK


NAVY QUARTERS A.K.A "THE SHIP HOUSE"



TRANSCORP HILTON, FORMERLY KNOWN AS NICON HILTON HOTEL

To be continued..........

7 comments:

  1. nice blog:) keep it up stop by my neck of the woods sometime:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naija is really stepping it up, Abuja is looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I inclination not acquiesce in on it. I assume nice post. Particularly the appellation attracted me to study the unscathed story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Genial brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello


    great forum lots of lovely people just what i need


    hopefully this is just what im looking for looks like i have a lot to read.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Buenas noches

    It is my first time here. I just wanted to say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey


    just signed up and wanted to say hello while I read through the posts


    hopefully this is just what im looking for, looks like i have a lot to read.

    ReplyDelete