2.18.2008

Irritated by Mascara?



Do you hate mascara because it irritates your eyes?
Does your lashes get all browny and clumsy after applying foundation on your face?

If your answer, like mine is 'Yes', then help is here. You know, on many occassions, I find myself in a position, whereby I have to use tissue to get rid of excess foundation from my lashes; only to ruin my make-up. Suddenly, out of frustration and instinct, I tried to use my black eyeliner to darker my lashes after wearing foundation..... Guess what? the result was stunning..... I got a fuller, darker lashes that looked like I just had lash-extensions. Now, the quality of the result depends on how much shading is done with the eyeliner and the quality of eyeline.

For best Result:

  • Line your eye lids with the eyeliner
  • Gently stroke your lashes with the eyeliner
  • Use an eyeliner that is not too soft in texture









No comments:

Post a Comment