5.13.2008

Kate Henshaw-Nuttal + Onga Seasoning = Delicious

Way before adorable actress, Kate Henshaw-Nuttal snagged an academy award for best female actress '08...she had an endorsement deal, as Face of Onga Seasoning....product of Promasidor company. The two year contract is said to run through year 2009...this is a strategic move to attract more younger women to use the product. Kate is very likeable....I can see why the chose her and plus she seems like a great cook...y'all know what they say; calabar girls are the best when it comes to cooking...Way to go Onga!

By the way.... visit this link to view more pictures of Kate and her colleagues from the just concluded AMAAs http://www.katehenshawnuttall.com/amaapictures.htm Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I love my katie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my first time coming 2 ur blog and I sure wuld bookmark it.
    Dnt even knw where 2 start...lol, cos I read all d available posts. Your blog is insightful. You are doing a wonderful job...great job actually.
    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete