5.15.2008

Stella Damasus back on Blogville

Actrice brillante, Stella Damasus-Aboderin has updated her blog...since her Happy new year post. Who can blame her? I mean, the lady is super busy...managing multi-project at the same time...taking care of her children...single-handedly. Look at me? I barely put up a post a week... I only have a job to go to, a husband to come back to and so much idle time to spend. Anyway... I admire strong, beautiful, hardworking, talented women like her..... I don't wanna repeat what is already out there for your reading pleasure....so visit her blog:: stelladamasus.blogspot.com for detailed update of what she's been up to... yeah Wienna .... I know you already went there...lol

1 comment:

  1. lol....ha..yeee see this woman o. You wan tu my asiri.

    ReplyDelete