5.04.2008

Nollywood FashionistaZ + Nollywood Sweetheart, Uche Ogbodo on Kissing Roles

These ladies are stepping up big time!
Photo Credit: : The Punch epaper----> Click on Image to enlarge and read the article.


Actress Uche Ogbodo

In a recent interview with Nonye Iwuagwu of Punch Newspaper, actress on the rise, Uche Ogbodo talks about the uneasiness of kissing on screen... in her own words; "I don’t really feel comfortable doing that. I would prefer a movie where I won’t have to kiss all through. It is not fun, not all the time. The person you are kissing may not be your type. You could be acting with somebody who has mouth odour. Normally, you wouldn’t want to kiss that kind of a person. But because you are a professional, because you are doing what you ought to do, then you just have to close your eyes and do it. People watching might think you are having fun, but they don’t know it is horrible".

I feel you girl on the mouth-odor part....I can only imagine how I would react If I were to be playing the kissing roles....but like you rightly said, you have to act professional and go for it.... all these people that criticize you for taking romantic roles are just narrow-minded in my opinion....as an actress/actor one should be able to take on different roles and play them professionally...... most of these people actually enjoy watching those kissing scenes....but since they can't applaud you for it...they should just keep mute and enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. good thing I came upon ur blog, loving it, its different, and unique. is that uche really dat fair?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think any man will want to kiss her lips anyway. I find her lips too big sometimes, especially when she has too much lip gloss on it.

    ReplyDelete