4.13.2008

Missed Miss USA


Don't know which planet I was in, that I never heard about the Miss USA Pageant that took place yesterday. The show was aired live on NBC from the Sin City....Las Vagas, Nevada. Anyway, I missed the live telecast which was hosted by Donny and Marie Osmond.... Nonetheless, I'll get to watch the videos. Miss Texas 2008, Crystle Stewart, eventually won the competition and was crowned Miss USA 2008. Good for you girl... I wish you a successful reign.




Below are some of the contestants, awards and pictures from the show.
Enjoy....
Miss USA 2008-----Miss Texas 2008, Crystal Stewart


More about the Queen:
Name: Crystle Stewart
Hometown: Missouri City, TX
Birthday: 9/20/81
College: University of Houston

Charities: Houston Humane Society, Susan G. Komen Foundation, Snowdrop Foundation
Dream Job: Donate my Inside/Out program to worthy international organizations and to work with high-profile celebrities with my organization
Hobbies: Fundraising, mentoring, online research, working with autistic children
Biggest Influence/Role Model: My Sister, Breana Stewart
Favorite Movie: Tombstone

Favorite Song: "One Night Only" from Dreamgirls
Favorite Sport: Ultimate Fighting
Favorite Food: Anything that I don't have to cook myself.




Miss Congeniality----Miss Ohio, Monica Day


Miss Photogenic----Miss Alaska 2008, Courtney Carroll


Here are your Top 5 in no particular order:

Lauren Merola----Miss Pennsylvania 2008

Lindsey Jo Harrington----Miss Oklahoma 2008

Tiffany Andrade----Miss New Jersey 2008

Leah Laviano----Miss Mississippi 2008

Crystle Steward---Miss Texas 2008/Miss USA 2008

For prizes and more juice on the pageant, please visit: http://www.nbc.com/Miss_USA_2008/

No comments:

Post a Comment